Visit Paradise with
R3® Reliable Redistribution Resource®
R3® Reliable Redistribution Resource® – your total redistribution source of supply – wants to welcome you and your guest to Maui, Hawaii. Go for the Gold XXIII is our customer incentive program that enables you to earn a FREE trip for two to Maui, Hawaii, where you will stay as our esteemed guest at the luxurious Grand Wailea Resort and Spa. Participants will be our guests for a five-night, six-day period between Tuesday, April 21, 2020 and Sunday April 26, 2020.
The program begins July 1, 2019 and ends November 29, 2019. These dates represent R3®’s July through November national accounting periods. All purchases must be delivered and invoiced by the end of our servicing branch’s November accounting period in order to qualify as program purchases. Please check with your R3® Sale Representative to answer any specific questions.
All R3® customers in good standing are eligible to participate in the program. Simply complete your online registration here, or by clicking the Register button above.
Minimum Purchase Requirements
Eligible R3® customers must purchase and receive delivery of product from R3® representing a minimum of $100,000 during the program period. All R3® purchases, not just those of program-sponsored products, are included towards meeting the minimum purchase requirement.
R3® Offers Two Ways to Earn a Trip to Maui
First Way to Win! In addition to the $100,000 minimum purchase requirement, R3® Go for the Gold registered customers must show positive sales growth for the entire period January through November 2019 on their total R3® purchases versus the same period last year, achieve a minimum percent increase in purchases over 2018 for the program period and accumulate the minimum point value associated with the growth level achieved as detailed below:
|% Increase Required
During Contest Period
Second Way to Win! For R3® Go for the Gold-registered customers who display an outstanding commitment level to R3® and our sponsoring vendors during the contest period, a trip for two can be achieved as follows: You must meet or exceed the $100,000 minimum R3® net purchase requirement (all R3® purchases, not just those of program sponsored products, apply toward the minimum R3® net purchase requirement), show positive sales growth for the entire period, January through November, on all your R3® purchases versus the same period last year, exceed your purchase level from the previous year by at least 4% during the program period, and be among the top 50 registered customers when evaluated and ranked by the following criteria:
- Total Net Purchase Amount – All Items
- Total Sponsored Item Net Purchase Amount
- Total Go for the Gold Points Earned
The individual criteria rankings will be accumulated to determine an overall ranking for each registered customer. This cumulative ranking will be used to identify the top 50 customers.
Bonus Trip Opportunity
For those customers who purchase and receive delivery of a minimum of $375,000 worth of product during the program period and have already qualified for a first trip award, there is an opportunity to qualify for a second trip for two. R3® Go for the Gold-registered customers aiming for the bonus trip must achieve a minimum percent increase in sales over 2018 during the program period and accumulate the minimum point value associated with the growth level achieved as detailed below:
|% Increase Required
During Contest Period
To register for Go for the Gold XXIII, use our online registration process here, or by clicking the Register button above. If you need assistance filling out the registration form, please download our Registration User Guide. If you are unsure of your branch or customer number, just ask your local R3® sales or customer service representative! Registering online is your indication that you would like to participate in the R3® Go For The Gold XXII program and that you agree to the following:
- You understand that you are able to earn points through special allowances to help you win a free trip for two only if you increase your 2019 net purchase amount over your 2018 net purchase amount as described above.
- You understand that the time period for earning trip points is from July 1, 2019 through November 29, 2019 as defined in the Program Period section.
- You further acknowledge that all trips are based upon double occupancy.
- You are a current R3® customer in good standing. Only those purchases made within the program period paid within terms shall qualify under the Go for the Gold purchase requirement.
- You can only achieve up to two trip awards and that a second trip is only achieved by meeting the criteria as outlined in the Bonus Trip Opportunity section above.
- Trip points and trip awards can only be used towards this trip program and are not redeemable for cash or alternate destinations.
- You must travel on the dates assigned to you by R3®.
- All persons traveling on the trips must be 21 years of age or older.
- If you have any dietary restrictions or special food considerations, you will pay for any additional costs associated with preparing or attaining these special meals.
- Your representatives who travel are responsible for all taxes for themselves and their guests, and U.S. 1099 or Canadian T4A tax forms will be issued based on the value of the trip as determined by R3®.
- You can only qualify for trips based on the criteria as outlined on this website; deficits cannot be made up with cash.
- Go for the Gold trip awards are non-transferable beyond your company, and you cannot present these awards to anyone who is not employed by your company.
- If your period, January through November, purchases do not reflect positive growth over the same period last year, even if you meet all other trip requirements, you are not eligible for a trip
- To release and hold harmless R3® and Maritz Travel Company from any and all claims arising from accidental death, injury or harm to persons and/or damage to, or loss of possessions, suffered by yourselves, your family, or your employees while on a Go for the Gold trip.
Go for the Gold XXlll Mobile App
Registering for Go for the Gold XXIII online, automatically gives you access to the Go for the Gold Mobile App. The email and password you enter during program registration is your username and password and once you download the app from the Apple or Google Play store.
R3®’s Go for the Gold App allows program participants to monitor their status from Android and iOS devices, in real time. App users are able to view up to the minute program details such as:
- R3®’s Go For The Gold Eligible Products (In Digital Catalog Format)
- Point Values
- Vendor Sponsors
- Current Standings
- R3® Account Contacts
- Program Notifications
- Program Messaging
- Access All Eligible Go For The Gold Products, Promotions
and Program Updates, Through the Messaging Feature
Catalogs unavailable at this time. Please check back later.
Please contact us for additional questions regarding the product catalog.
No current promotions, please check back later.